Saturday 5 April 2014

The Minotaurs

So...

To kick of the actual hobbying, I'm going to be painting, or at least trying to paint, an entire 2000 point Warhammer 40k army this year.

I'm also going to be using this as part of the Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge: theindependentcharacters.com

So anyways on to the photos:

   The beginings of the force, or at least what's been built and primed so far.
 

 Devastators and auto-can Dreadnought

 Lord Asterion Moloc and his Terminator retinue

 Terminators and the air support
 
 Sniper Scouts
 
 Storm Raven
 
 Better shot of the Air Support
 
 Shotgun Scouts with tester model

Tactical marines
 
So all thats left to do is the painting...
 
I will be adding to this as we go along, I have some more terminators on the way as well as a land raider and of course more bases.
 
My goal is to update at least once a week with progress so we'll all see how long that lasts....
 
till next week...
 
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment