Saturday 5 April 2014

So THIS is the internet...

Hi World Here I am...

I suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Jamie and unfortunately, I've found myself becoming old...

I've reached that time in my life when I have almost complete freedom to do whatever I want, yet no time at all to do any of it.

I have a partner, kids, decent job, career, house, company vehicle...   You know, all the things society tells you you're supposed to have but I've found, especially over the last little year, eighteen months or so, that I don't seem to be doing aby of the things that I WANT to do...

So this little blog, which, I'm sure won't last, is an attempt to get me doing all the things I want to do...

It will encourage me to do the hobby that I keep procrastinating over and force me to do a bit of writing that I keep telling myself I want to do...

So, oh well, here goes nothing...

   

No comments:

Post a Comment