Thursday 10 April 2014

So...   looks like I've got to keep updating this thing...

The original idea for this army was to use the Blood Angels Codex so the first things I painted a bunch of were Assault and Vanguard Marines, here are the ones I did before:



Unfortunately, purely assault troops don't work too well anymore...

With that, here is whatI'm going to start of with for my first 1000 points:

(HQ) Lord Asterion Moloch 235

(HQ) Master of the Forge 90

(T) Tac Squad 80
Multi Melta

(E) Terminator Squad 225
Cyclone Missile Launcher

(E) Terminator Assault Squad 225
5x T.Ham/S.S

(HS) Dreadnought 145
Plasma Cannon
Venerable

Total: 1000
And, to begin the Independent Characters Challenge, here is what I'm going to start off with:



 
 
A nice little squad of Tac Marines

No comments:

Post a Comment