Friday 18 April 2014

My kids are way better at this than me....

Here's a little change in tack post...

My daughter has asked to have a go at painting so I thought, why not.

I managed to find some old Gretchin, original 2nd edition box set Gretchin no less and figured they'd be a good starting point. They're quite bulky wih good expressive faces and although it's holding a gun it's not as scary as most of my other stuff....

While finding them I also stumbled across one of my first miniatures also a Gretchin...  

I thought it would be fun to show the 2 different mini's and to point out how better a painter my daughter will be if she wants to keep at it...

First, my first mini:



 
 
I was probably 14 or 15 when I painted this, notice how terrible it is...   :)
 
 
Secondly, here is my Daughters first mini:
 
 


 
Notice, you can actually see the face and all the details, also, she's not even 6 yet....
 
Obviously, some people are born with talent and others just have to work at it...   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment