Tuesday 21 July 2015

Work in progress...

Just some work in progress stuff from the last couple of weeks...
 
 
I managed to get just about all of my Burn in Designs Kickstarter stuff built, there was one sheet that was incorrect so he's going to send that to me and then this lot will built...  now onto painting.
 
 
Underneath all that stuff is the Games and Gears Battle-boards that are also a bit of a work in progress at the moment. I've got some pre-shading down on them and am slowly lightening them with greys...  time consuming but much quicker with an air brush than a regular brush.
 
I've got a couple of Micr Art Studio buildings to assemble and then I might take a break from building assembly and get back to painting...
 
anyway, enough warbling...  have a look below:
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment